農曆壬辰年  校慶倒計時:
站內文章搜索 高級搜索
 您現在的位置: 香蕉视频ios版app教育培訓管理及綜合服務系統 >> 校園文化 >> 資料中心 >> 正文       

[推薦]泰戈爾詩集名句 英漢互譯

文章來源:本站原創 作者:漠風 更新时间:2012-12-14 23:49:35 阅读:次

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛裏找到了天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麽你也將失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

瀑布歌唱道:"我得到自由時便有了歌聲了。"
The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."

你微微地笑著,不同我說什麽話。而我覺得,爲了這個,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

人不能在他的曆史中表現出他自己,他在曆史中奮鬥著露出頭角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

我們如海鷗之與波濤相遇似地,遇見了,走近了。海鷗飛去,波濤滾滾地流開,我們也分別了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

當我們是大爲謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

決不要害怕刹那--永恒之聲這樣唱著。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

"完全"爲了對"不全"的愛,把自己裝飾得美麗。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.

錯誤經不起失敗,但是真理卻不怕失敗。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.

這寡獨的黃昏,幕著霧與雨,我在我的心的孤寂裏,感覺到它的歎息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.

我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

人對他自己建築起堤防來。
Man barricades against himself.

使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

我想起了浮泛在生與愛與死的川流上的許多別的時代,以及這些時代之被遺忘,我便感覺到離開塵世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.

只管走過去,不必逗留著采了花朵來保存,因爲一路上花朵自會繼續開放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

思想掠過我的心上,如一群野鴨飛過天空。我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

"誰如命運似的催著我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背後大跨步走著。"
Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

我們的欲望把彩虹的顔色借給那只不過是雲霧的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
使大地保持著青春不謝的,是大地的熱淚。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
偉大的沙漠爲了綠葉的愛而燃燒,而她搖搖頭、笑著、飛走了。

The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时, 你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
憂愁在我心中沈寂平靜,正如黃昏在寂靜的林中。

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我不能選擇那最好的,是那最好的選擇了我。

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
把燈籠背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息隸屬于工作,正如眼睑隸屬于眼睛。

The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom.''
瀑布歌道:「當我得到自由時,便有了歌聲。」

the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
群星不會因爲像螢火蟲而怯於出現。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
當我們極謙卑時,則幾近於偉大。

The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
麻雀因孔雀馱著翎尾而替它擔憂。

The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
「完全」爲了愛「不完全」,把自己裝飾得更美。

“I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''
瀑布歌唱著:「雖然渴者只需少許水便足夠,我卻樂意給與我的全部」

The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.
樵夫的斧頭向樹要柄,樹便給了它。

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我們看錯了世界,卻說世界欺騙了我們。

He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
想要行善的人在門外敲著門;愛人的,看見門是敞開的。

The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.
劍鞘保護劍的鋒利,自己卻滿足於它自己的遲鈍。

The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.
白雲謙卑地站在天邊,晨光給它披上壯麗的光彩。

The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
塵土承受屈辱,卻以鮮花來回報。

God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.
當富貴利達的人誇說他得到上帝的恩惠時,上帝卻羞了。

Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
不是錘的敲打,乃是水的載歌載舞,使鵝卵石臻於完美。

God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
上帝的大能在柔和的微風中,不在狂風暴雨中。

By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
采撷花瓣得不著花的美麗。

The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.
大的不怕與小的同遊,居中的卻遠避之。

'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.
螢火蟲對群星說:「學者說你的光有一天會熄滅。」群星不回答它。

The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
小狗懷疑大宇宙陰謀篡奪它的位置。

God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.
上帝喜愛人間的燈光甚於他自己的大星。

Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.
榮譽羞著我,因爲我暗地裏追求著它。

Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
生命因爲失去愛情而更豐盛。

Dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light.
黑雲受到光的接吻時,就變成了天上的花朵。

The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.
小花睡在塵土裏,它尋求蝴蝶走的路。

Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.
我相信你的愛」讓這句話作爲我最後的話。

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因爲你是一個怎樣的人,而是因爲我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麽做的人不會讓你哭泣。

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過于,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因爲你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對于世界而言,你是一個人;但是對于某個人,你是他的整個世界。

Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要爲那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終于遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因爲結束而哭泣,微笑吧,爲你的曾經擁有。

上帝對人說道:“我醫治你,所以要傷害你;我愛你,所以要懲罰你。”

天空中沒有翅膀的痕迹,但我已飛過。

當你把所有的錯誤都關在門外,真理也就被拒絕了。

錯誤經不起失敗,但是真理卻不怕失敗。

離我們最近的地方,路程卻最遙遠。我們最謙卑時,才最接近偉大。

愛就是充實了的生命,正如盛滿了酒的酒杯。

月兒把她的光明遍照在天上,卻留著她的黑斑給她自己。

生命因爲付出了愛,而更爲富足。

.果實的事業是尊重的,花的事業是甜美的,但是讓我做葉的事業罷,葉是謙遜地專心地垂著綠蔭的。

埋在地下的樹根使樹枝産生果實,卻並不要求什幺報酬。

謝謝火焰給你光明,但是不要忘了那執燈的人,他是堅忍地站在黑暗當中呢。

在群星之中,有一顆星是指導著我的生命通過不可知的黑暗的。

我們把世界看錯了,反說世界欺騙我們。

小草呀,你的足步雖小,但是你擁有你足下的土地。

只管走過去,不必逗留著去采了花朵來保存,因爲一路上,花朵自會繼續開放的。

啊,美呀,在愛中找你自己吧,不要到你鏡子的谄谀中去找呀。

 

  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章: 没有了
  • 文章錄入:xxxedu    責任編輯:xxxedu 
    發表評論】【加入收藏】【告訴好友】【打印此文】【關閉窗口
    網友評論:(只顯示最新10條。評論內容只代表網友觀點,與本站立場無關!)
    ¤ 最 新 更 新 ¤
    普通文章泰戈爾詩集名句 英漢互譯
    普通文章“皮革馬利翁效應”和學生的潛
    普通文章10個超逗的雙語笑話[組圖]
    普通文章讓我怎樣感謝你